The Big Day
My ICQ status:
Welcome to my friends & selected links page.
Here you will find links to my friends' pages, and other miscellaneous sites that I visit:
- George Steckert's Hobby Haven - My friend George maintains a website with pages on his various interests.
- Steve.Busch.Net - He liked my URL so much he got one of his own! I finally got that tired of his "under construction" pages, so I altered a few of his pages. It took him a while to find out, and he still hasn't changed them.
- Lauer's home page - My buddy "Ace" Lauer moved to the Phoenix area - check out his web site.
- FOX 43 York Sky Cam - Here's a link to take a look at my home town! Channel 43 has a sky cam, and you can link to that camera's images here. Read the disclaimer at their site though ... you may get something other than the sky cam.
- Keystone Town Markers - Remember these signs all along our highways and byways? They've been vanishing through the years, and this site is documenting those that remain. I have submitted several photos to the site.
- Baltimore Ghosts - A great site showcasing remnants of old Baltimore.
- Brick Oven Pizza - How about a slice of pizza? I love the brick oven pizza from the appropriately named Brick Oven Pizza in Baltimore's Fells Point. Check out the live web cams, indoor and outdoor. Virtual pizza!!
- Homicide: Links on the Sites - One of the best television shows to grace the screen in recent history, and cancelled after seven seasons. They also produced a television movie as a sequel to the series. Anything and everything about Homicide: Life on the Streets on the Internet can be found at this site.
- CollegeHumor.com - Ahhhh, college kids. Great entertainment.
Page maintained by Greg Halpin of York, Pennsylvania (USA).
This page was last updated on 3/13/2006.